- Do cancer patients change their diet in the e-health information era? A review of the literature and a survey as a proposal for the Italian population
Food Res Int. 2018 Feb;104:59-68. doi: 10.1016/j.foodres.2017.10.021.
- Ethics in oncology: principles and responsibilities declared in the Italian Ragusa statement
Tumori 2016 Dec 1;102(6):e25-e27. doi: 10.5301/tj.5000582.
- Prevalence of malnutrition in patients at first medical oncology visit: the PreMiO study
Oncotarget. 2017 Aug 10;8(45):79884-79896. doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.20168
- Second medical opinion in oncological setting
Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology, Volume 160, April 2021; DOI: 10.1016/j.critrevonc.2021.103282
- Patient associations and clinical oncology research: how much does a patient’s voice really matter?
Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res. 2020 Nov 17. doi: 10.1080/14737167.2021.1850274